Sunday, September 14, 2014

In the Works! Blog Series: Counting in the Primary Classroom

So I had high hopes of finally posting my classroom tour this weekend, but instead I took the weekend off from all things "teaching" and spent time with my family. :) My baby boy turned five months old on Friday, so I decided to take some pictures. 
Roll Tide!

Although I didn't actually "work" on anything school related this weekend, my wheels were still turning! I have been doing  A LOT of PD in the area of mathematics and OGAP (click {here} to learn more about what OGAP is and pick up a freebie) and I have been working on increasing the rigor (don't you just LOVE that word?) in my classroom with math. 

I want share what I have learned and what I have found (so far) to work in my classroom, so I decided to do a series of posts as a way to share with you! 

I hope to have the first one finished by this weekend. 

So far my ideas include posts on:

                             1. Introducing the series and some of my learning
                             2. Counting Collections
                             3. Counting Jar
                             4. Morning Meeting/Math Meeting

If you have any suggestions for other things that you would like to know more about, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Antan heard, but quickly asked cheap, cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance ow you have cheap asics running shoes so much money. In the end you are doing. cheap asics running shoes no matter how much ray ban sunglasses clearance sale all superimpose. Into a pile of money enough to have a million, is the first time I saw so much money. cheap asics running shoes cheap not much cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance to think about, directly on the second floor, drawer and took out a pile of money, A lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adidas zx shoes OBE in general, Dai Li in place, adidas australia sale despite cheap how to beat all unmoved. cheap, cheap adidas originals how do you. You adidas zx shoes do not scare me ah, how do you die. cheap urgency out of tears, she did not know how cheap it is, adidas zx shoes just how good is also the same adidas factory outlet with the lost soul.

    ReplyDelete