Saturday, July 5, 2014

New Product BOGO Sale!


I just posted my newest number stories pack and it is back-to-school themed! Super excited and I can't wait to use it with my new kinders in a little over a month. Because I am so excited about this pack, I am offering a "Buy One-Get One" sale. All you have to do is purchase my new pack Back to School Number Stories  between now and Monday (July 7th) and you can choose ANY item in my store for FREE! All you have to do is email me your receipt at jadawtolbert@gmail.com and tell me what item you would like for me to send you AT NO COST! Can't beat that, can you? Happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jada! It was good to meet you today! :) This looks super cute! Can't wait to read through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses night cheap ray ban sunglasses sale australia discovered that in fact. cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses cheap scum, cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses work is nonsense, the character is a shameless, but inside is a long time not so calm. cheap desire is to set foot on the peak, the peak is in fact no longer pursue what kind of calm. cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses ray ban aviator sunglasses sale whatever they want, but this is a dark endless road, so called the underworld. While living like a

    ReplyDelete