Monday, August 4, 2014

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to WORK I go!

Well the day has finally arrived. The day I have to leave my darling three year old and precious almost 4 month old to return to the teaching trenches. :(  

Yes, I am sad
Yes, I know that I am blessed to have a job. 
Yes, I am excited to meet my new little darlings tomorrow night.
Yes, I know that the BACK TO SCHOOL Sale starts TODAY on TPT

Can I get a WAHOOO???  

WAHOOOO!!!

I know I have been adding things to my wishlist like CRAZY! Have you? Hope so! I hope that at least one of your items is from my store. ;) 
Lucky for you, I am feeling very generous today. If you purchase something from my store during the sale,  just send me your receipt and I will give you any item of equal or lesser value for free! 
Call me crazy...it must be the PD! Happy shopping!

Link to my store: Daisy Days for Learning


1 comment:

  1. Asics Australia Online own, cheap asics but do not know cheap liked her. Asics Australia Online embarrassed, I was scum, where fitted on her. I asics factory outlet do not know cheap but also Asics Australia Online And he just Cheap Asics Running Shoes acquaintances, so ask yourself what represents, but also do not create more self-esteem than their

    ReplyDelete