Friday, February 14, 2014

Advice Needed! :)

 I need some advice. I am looking into getting a Nook HD Plus for my personal/classroom use. I am looking at the Nook for a few different reasons:
1. It is the only tablet that I have found that supports Microsoft Office.
2. I am getting 5 Nooks in my classroom.
3. My daughter has taken over my Nexus 7 and the Nook appears to be the biggest bang for my buck (I am wanting a larger tablet than my Nexus).

My question is:
 
Do any of you own a Nook with Office Suite on it and if so does the Office suite work just like on a desktop/laptop?
 
Thanks in advance and Happy Valentine's Day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if this will help, but I found this article =)
    http://www.zdnet.com/blog/mobile-gadgeteer/word-excel-and-powerpoint-on-your-kindle-fire-or-nook-tablet-android-office-app-showdown/5310

    Hope it helps!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete