Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anchor Chart Make Over and Earth Day Pack Preview

Check out my new and improved PEMDAS Anchor Chart! I was bored and in the mood to do an anchor chart so I decided to revamp my PEMDAS anchor chart. I hope you all enjoy!

Also, be watching for my new Earth Day/April Fun Pack that I will be posting to my TPT in the next day or so. It is loaded with lots of goodies already (including an April weather data collection and graph activity!) and I am still going strong on it! Here is a preview of what it includes (remember this is just a preview....there is more in the pack!)


Just for the record....SpRiNg BrEaK ROCKS!!!!! Have a great Wednesday everyone. =)


5 comments:

  1. How do you create such long units? I get bored after like 9 pages... You are dedicated.

    First Grade Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your PEMDAS chart is great! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiangsu yaxing chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jiangsu yaxing chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete